We are Moonkey – nice to meet you! We are an excited bunch because we recently started our business in the vacation rental industry and are growing fast! Moonkey is a tech enabled full-service home rentals management company based in Alicante, offering integrated vacation rental management services for homeowners willing to unlock the potential of their secondary homes in the province of Alicante. We are looking for a new team member to help us run our guest relationship services.
The candidate profile
- The candidate should hold a university degree in Tourism or similar, and be born after 1990.
- English and Spanish C1 or higher would be required to fulfill this role. French or German B2 or higher would be desirable.
- Holding experience within the hospitality industry would be a plus, although not required
- Excellent people skills are essential for this role
- You really, really love organizing. Having skills of time management and prioritising a heavy workload and tasks will be critical.
- An individual willing to work in high level customer service multichannel contact center, to achieve KPIs and deliver seamless customer service.
- We operate 7 days a week. Therefore, the candidate needs to be flexible in terms of shifts, including weekends and evenings.
- A team player who can adapt to different needs of the business.
- Someone with an impeccable grasp of the English and Spanish languages, both written and spoken. Another European language would be a plus.
- Holding experience within hospitality industry would be a plus.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To take command of the flurry of guest interaction, making sure no messages slip through the net. You’ll review and respond to the numerous guest enquiries we receive daily, and it’ll be your job to ensure our guests are informed and ready for their trip (before, during and after).
- Provide professional, prompt and friendly support by listening to our guests and responding in a way that exceeds their expectations;
- Responding to enquiries and handling guest escalations by telephone, SMS, WhatsApp, email or through our online channel management software;
- To put your slick social skills to use daily, liaising between multiple team members and, of course, the guests on the other end of the inbox.
- To brush up on your knowledge of Alicante province’s hot spots and greatest hits, in order to give guests a local’s lowdown and inform our Social Media and Blog editorial content calendar.
- Help us draft and translate our new listings descriptions, guest playbooks and other marketing and communication materials.
- Ensuring all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way.
- To achieve KPIs in relation to responding to guests’ issues in a timely and accurate manner.
- Liaising with the team to ensure guest resolution is swift and seamless.
- Full-time position, we work 5 days a week which includes some weekends and bank holidays.
- Work from home or in a cool and vibrant co-working space!
- Initial training is provided.
How to apply
Send your application letter and resume in English to firstname.lastname@example.org. Prove your writing skills and attention to detail to us by mentioning and describing your favourite holiday rental in your application to us. This is a little test we use to make sure you’re not applying to every job in sight.